Water Heater Services in Hudson Valley
Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Maintenance in Newburgh
A dependable water heater is an invaluable part of your home’s plumbing system. At Royal Class Service, we understand how much of an impact on your day to day life a faulty water heater can have, so we offer dependable services designed to solve any and all water heater related problems. When you’ve got a routine problem, we offer repairs that get your system up and working again. If your system springs a leak or simply can’t keep up with demands any longer, we offer replacement systems from some of the finest manufacturers in the world. We make it our mission to take the stress and hassle of your water heater issue away for good, and we do so with world-class customer service and outstanding craftsmanship from some of the most skilled tradesmen in the industry.
At Royal Class Service, we strive to live by our name—when you call us for Hudson Valley water heater services, we’ll treat you and your home with the finest experience around. As the premiere water heater specialists team, we understand that your issue is a pressing matter that needs to be taken seriously. We offer fast and effective service, ensuring you don’t have to go without hot water for any longer than absolutely necessary. We even take care of some of the tedious hassles of water heater services, including helping you get the permits you need if you need your water heater replaced entirely! Since 1995, this philosophy of making our customers’ lives better that has earned us a reputation in our community, and we’re eager to uphold it with every water heater repair and replacement we provide.
If your water heater is giving you trouble, turn to the plumbing experts at Royal Class Service! Dial (845) 764-8046 now for an estimate or to schedule an appointment.
Dependable for All Water Heater Problems
Royal Class Service understands that when you have a water heater issue, you simply can’t afford to wait for a solution. You depend on your water heater each and every day for everything from cooking to cleaning to bathing and more. Even your appliances depend on your water heater to do their job, and thus life becomes significantly more difficult even for the limited amount of time your water heater may be out of commission.
Our staff knows that the key to earning your satisfaction is being ready to handle anything. We’re trained in all makes and models of water heating systems, including traditional tank-style heaters and tankless water heating systems alike. No matter what system you have, you can count on our Hudson Valley water heater services specialists to provide you with a fix that works. Need a new system? We can help you there too. Every new system we provide is from one of the premier names in the industry, and has demonstrated an outstanding track record of dependability and functionality.
Royal Class Service is proud to offer all of the following water heating replacement systems:
- Daikin Elite Unitary water heaters
- System 2000 water heaters
- Viessmann boilers
- Navien boilers, tankless, and combination water heaters
We are proud to be an authorized and preferred dealer for each of these systems, meaning we have factory training and have consistently demonstrated a mastery of this technology, ensuring you’re going to receive the finest replacement water heater you’ll find anywhere. Plus the installation will be done right and your new system will last for many years to come.
How to Tell You Need Your Water Heater Repaired
When your water heater is working as it should, it's easy to forget about it. But the first time you step into a hot shower only for it to suddenly turn icy cold is a big wake up call that something is wrong. Fortunately, there are other warning signs that indicate you need repair so you can avoid a cold surprise.
Common signs you need your water heater repaired include:
- Discolored water: The water that comes out of your taps should be clear. Therefore, if you notice that your water is brown-tinted, rust colored, or has specs of dark particles, your water heater is the culprit. Possible causes of the discolored water include sediment buildup or a rusted or corroding tank.
- Not enough hot water: Your water heater is designed to provide you with a steady and continuous supply of hot water. Any time you don't get enough hot water, it could mean that the heating elements within your unit are in need of repair.
- Odd noises: It's perfectly normal for your water heater to make some noise as it operates–typically sounding like a low hum. However, if you notice that the noises start to get louder and change to banging, cracking, groaning, rumbling, or squealing, give us a call. The noises could be the result of sediment build up or a weakened unit that has sprung a leak.
- Noticeable corrosion: In addition to discolored water being one of the signs of corrosion, you may even be able to see that your unit has rusted on the outside too.
- Leaking water: Has water started to pool around your unit? This is a clear indication that your unit has a leak. It's important to get leaks repaired immediately, because left to linger, they can cause your unit to corrode, which could be the difference between needing a repair and needing your unit replaced.
Water Heater Maintenance
Very often, tank failure and leaks within a water heater are due to rusting. However, proper installation, maintenance, and adjustment will keep your water heater rust free and operating at peak efficiency.
You can also install a water softener system that will remove the particles that cause scale in water heaters and plumbing pipes, which will add years of service to your system.
To make your water heater more efficient and save a little money on your electric bill, buy a water heater jacket to place around your tank. It will slow down heat loss through the tank. While you’re at it, insulate any exposed hot water pipes. Before installing insulation, check with the manufacturer of your heater to see if they recommend it.
Follow these steps to ensure a healthy water heater in your home:
- Check that your tank’s anode rod has sufficient sacrificial metal remaining on its steel wire core. Replace it when necessary.
- If you have copper or brass water heater connections (hot, cold, and recirculation loop lines), change them over to dielectric unions and plastic lined steel nipples. This will reduce electrolytic corrosion.
- Make sure the bottom of your tank is sediment free. When sediment accumulates in a gas heater, it forms a barrier between the water and the flame, slowing heat transfer.
At Royal Class Service, our skilled technicians are ready to assist you with any water heater services in Hudson Valley.
Make an investment in your home and repair your water heater or upgrade to a new, state-of-the-art system with Royal Class Service! Contact us today to get started.