A Note on COVID-19
At Royal Class Service, we prioritize our employees and customers. We are keenly aware of the current events related to the coronavirus in our community and throughout the world, and we consider it to be very important to take the appropriate steps to keep everyone safe and healthy throughout this time. There are currently no reported symptoms of the coronavirus from our employees, and we are closely monitoring their health.
We are taking the following precautions to protect our people and yours:
- Keeping employees home when they are sick
- Continuing to utilize personal protective equipment on the worksite
- Limiting UPS and equipment delivery to drop off only
- Suspending group activities and trainings
- Using technology to stay in touch with and help customers
- Assigning service vehicles to individual technicians
We appreciate the lengths to which people throughout our community are going to help get COVID-19 under control. Choosing to self-isolate indoors is a life-changing decision, especially on the day-to-day level. We understand that although much of everyday life is on hold, many household problems just can’t wait. That’s why we are working hard to follow the above precautions to ensure we can provide the top-notch plumbing, heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services that you’ve come to expect from us in the safest way possible.
While there is no vaccine available for COVID-19, the CDC has made recommendations to help limit the spread of the virus. We urge our employees and our customers alike to follow these guidelines closely:
- Regularly clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces such as doorknobs, counters, and remotes
- Wear disposable gloves when cleaning
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap
- Carry hand sanitizer for the times a handwashing station is inaccessible
- Practice social distancing
- Adequately cover coughs and sneezes
While self-isolating is the most effective way to practice social distancing as suggested by the authorities, staying indoors for long periods of time can often aggravate any symptoms you may experience from poor indoor air quality. Our professional technicians at Royal Class Service have the skills and experience to help diagnose your indoor air quality problems and suggest ideal solutions that can make your home more comfortable, especially throughout this time of self-isolation.
This is a rapidly changing situation and we are following the news closely to ensure we are doing everything we can to approach the coronavirus pandemic with care and understanding. Our goal, as it has always been, is to ensure we are meeting our clients’ needs. We will continue to work in the interest of our clients for as long as possible and as safely as possible.
If you have any questions about what you can be doing to make your home more comfortable or how we can help as we continue to fight against COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to contact Royal Class Service at (845) 764-8046.