Hudson Valley Air Conditioning Maintenance
Preventative Measures to Avoid Expensive Repairs
Because your air conditioning is typically in good working order, it’s easy to forget about it until it stops working and needs to be repaired or, worse, replaced. Even more unfortunate is the high cost of these repairs or replacements. However, what many homeowners don’t know is that having routine maintenance on their air conditioning units can help offset the necessity of costly repairs or replacements. In fact, at Royal Class Service, our Hudson Valley air conditioning maintenance specialists recommend that you get routine maintenance performed on it at least once ever year.
Call (845) 764-8046 to schedule air conditioning maintenance service today!
The Benefits of Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
When you follow our recommendation and get annually scheduled routine maintenance on your air conditioning unit, you will benefit from the following:
- Lower energy costs: Because routine maintenance service makes it easier for your unit to work to cool your home, it will require less energy, and thus lower your energy costs. This means that your service basically pays for itself!
- Extended lifespan: When our professionally trained technicians inspect your air conditioning unit, they’ll be able to catch problems and fix them before they develop into larger, more significant ones. This will improve and expand your unit’s lifespan.
- Reduced chances of pricey breakdowns: Because our licensed technicians are able to catch anything that needs immediate repair during our inspection, this will offset the need for larger repairs or entire unit replacement down the line. It will also decrease the chances you will need any emergency repair services.
- Improved efficiency: If your air conditioning unit isn’t working at its best level of functionality, it will make it more difficult (and more expensive) to cool your home in the hot summer months. Repairs will ensure your system functions properly and cools your home efficiently.
Royal Class Service’s Maintenance Process
While we recommend that all homeowners get in the habit of regularly cleaning their air conditioning unit’s air filters, our Hudson Valley air conditioning maintenance specialists perform thorough inspections of your unit so that they can ensure it is getting the best service possible.
In addition to making sure that your air filters are clean, our technicians will:
- Check your unit’s coolant levels and pressure
- Calibrate your unit’s thermostat
- Clean your unit’s condenser
- Check your unit’s ductwork for build up of dirt and debris
- Check to make sure there are no tears or detachments in your ductwork
Call Us for Maintenance Service Today!
When you call Royal Class Service, you can be sure that a fully licensed and professionally trained technician will arrive to your home to provide you with the best service possible. We always walk each client through the work that we do, and we explain each step in a straightforward manner so there’s never any confusion as to what needs to be done. When we provide you with our upfront pricing, you can rest assured that what we quote you is exactly what you will pay, no matter how long the project takes.