NYS Clean Heat Program
Royal Class Service Offers Energy-Efficient Heat Pump Services in the Hudson Valley
Royal Class Service is proud to be a part of the NYS Clean Heat Statewide Heat Pump Program. The goal of this program is to help incentivize homeowners across the state of New York to switch to energy-efficient heat pump systems, thus building up the market infrastructure for low-carbon HVAC applications and encouraging a more environmentally-friendly future.
Heat pumps draw heat from their environment and transfer it indoors to heat your home during the winter. This process is reversed in the summertime, with heat being transferred outside to cool your home. Heat pumps are popular among many homeowners because they have been shown to significantly reduce energy consumption, allowing users to enjoy greater savings in the long-term through reduced maintenance costs and lower utility bills.
Top benefits of installing a heat pump include:
- A Healthier Environment: In contrast to using oil and propane, heat pumps do not run on the combustion of fossil fuels or fuel storage. This means you do not have to worry about poisonous gasses like carbon monoxide threatening your safety and that your home can enjoy better year-round indoor air quality.
- More Efficient Heating & Cooling Power: Heat pumps are extremely energy-efficient, i.e. they extract more energy than they use because they are transferring existing heat form one place to another, rather than generating heat through a fuel source.
- Increased Comfort Control: Heat pumps can be customized to fit your specific temperature needs, allowing you to reduce costs and take greater control of your indoor comfort.
- Less Noise: Heat pumps operate at a far quieter volume than most heating and cooling systems, regardless of what season it is.
- Greater Convenience & Longevity: Heat pumps tend to last longer than traditional furnaces and air conditioning systems, and they also require less maintenance and upkeep. By making the switch to an energy-efficient heat pump, you will no longer need to install additional window AC units around your house. Moreover, if your conventional heating system runs on oil or propane, upgrading to a heat pump means never having to fit fuel deliveries into your busy schedule.
Contact Royal Class Service today for long-lasting and energy-efficient heat pump installation in the Hudson Valley. Our experienced and licensed HVAC technicians can replace your existing system in a timely manner, and if you do need any repairs, our comfort experts are equipped with the latest tools and the technology to solve virtually any heating or cooling issue. Plus, with NYS clean heat incentives, it’s impossible not to get a good deal on a brand new heat pump when you hire Royal Class Service.