Hudson Valley Humidifiers
Humidifiers increase the moisture in the indoor air of your home, and they can have a lot of benefits to you and your family. There are smaller humidifiers that can be used for a single room and are portable, and there humidifiers that can work for your entire home.
During the colder months of the year, the air in your home can get very dry, and while lotion can be one way to combat the dry atmosphere, you can also replace the moisture in your home and body using a Hudson Valley humidifier.
While portable humidifiers offer a lot of conveniences, they lack the control that you’ll get with a whole-house humidifier. Whole-house humidifiers will be installed directly into your heating system, so that the air source (your heating ducts) can be infused with water vapor. You can use your thermostat to regulate how much moisture you want in the air. And you can keep an even level of air-moisture in your home, and throughout the entire year.
Our Hudson Valley humidifier experts are licensed and professionally trained to work with and install all types of humidifiers and in all sorts of heating units. Whether it’s central heating, a boiler, heat pump, or furnace, we can install your humidifier professionally, and make sure it’s in great shape all year long.
Hudson Valley Humidifier Installation
There are a lot of benefits to having a Hudson Valley humidifier installed in your home that you may not immediately think of:
- After installing a humidifier you’ll start to feel warmer at lower temperatures. The water vapor being heated will help your system heat more efficiently. This can save you up to 4% on your heating bill per degree you lower your thermostat.
- Aside from feeling warmer, your new Hudson Valley humidifier can help you feel in comfortable in a number of ways. Dry air can lead sore throats, cracked and itchy skin, and dry noses. It can also irritate asthma and allergy symptoms. Installing a humidifier will make all the air in your home more moist and help to relieve these symptoms.
- Having dry air in your home can also damage parts of your property. Plaster, paint, wood floors, and furniture call be negatively affected by a dry atmosphere. And artwork, electronics, and musical instruments could all sustain serious damages as well. Your new Hudson Valley humidifier can help to protect your property.
- Some viruses can survive more easily in low-humidity in environments. So making sure your home’s air is moist can reduce the likelihood of serious illnesses and infections.
- Our Hudson Valley HVAC contractors can install a humidifier in your home’s heating and cooling system and make sure the job is done professionally. Whether you have an older heating system or a brand new one, a Hudson Valley humidifier can be installed, and you’ll notice the benefits right away.
Our Hudson Valley Plumber can install a humidifier in your home’s heating and cooling system and make sure the job is done professionally. Whether you have an older heating system or a brand new one, a Hudson Valley humidifier can be installed, and you’ll notice the benefits right away.
Hudson Valley Humidifier Repairs
If your humidifier isn’t functioning properly, our professionals can help. We can help you determine exactly where the problem is stemming from, and find the simplest solution. Our Hudson Valley humidifier experts are the most knowledgeable and experienced in the area, and we’ll be ready to help you make sure your humidifier is in the best shape possible.
Recent Humidifiers Articles:
- What To Know About Air Cleaners
Air cleaners can effectively remove particles, gasses, and other chemicals from your indoor air, but there are differences in the capabilities of certain types. Whole-home air cleaners make a healthier environment for you, your family, and friends. Air cleaners are installed on the supply side of the HVAC ductwork, just above the furnace and coil. […]Read More